MCLI Co-Operative Partners
MCLI launched our co-operative partnership agenda to strengthen our business mandate.
MCLI offers two ways in which stakeholders can ensure that their interests are represented in the development of the Maputo Transport Corridor. Companies who operate and use the Corridor and thereby have a direct stake in its development, can join MCLI by becoming a member.
Organisations which act as representatives of their members and who thereby have an indirect stake in the development of the Maputo Corridor are invited to apply to join in a co-operative partnership with MCLI for the mutual benefit of our respective members. If accepted by both parties, these partnerships are formalised into an agreement which excludes a trading and liability partnership relationship.
MCLI is founded on the principle of making the Maputo Corridor the first choice for all stakeholders and a co-operative partnership with representative organisations will ensure that overlapping areas of activities may be coordinated without interfering with independence, whilst providing for the optimal utilisation of specialised focus areas, aims and objectives.
You can read more about our co-operative partners by clicking in their logo below.
- Partners - ACIS - Associação de Comércio e Indústria
- Partners - AFSA - Aluminium Federation of Southern Africa
- Partners - AHI - Afrikaanse Handelsinstituut
- Partners - AIDC - Automotive Industry Development Centre
- Partners - C-BRTA - Cross-Border Road Transport Agency
- Partners - CCIMOSA -Chamber of Commerce & Industry Mozambique South Africa
- Partners - CM - Chamber of Mines of South Africa
- Partners - FESARTA - Federation of Southern African Road Transport Associations
- Partners - FSE&CC - Federation of Swaziland Employers and Chamber of Commerce
- Partners - KLCBT - Kruger Lowveld Chamber of Business & Tourism
- Partners - MOVECOA - Associacão dos Condutores de Veiculo e Motorizados de Mocambique
- Partners - NECCTA - Nkomazi East Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Association
- Partners - Re-Action! Consulting (Pty) Ltd
- Partners - SAAFF - South African Association of Freight Forwarders
- Partners - SABCOHA - South African Business Coalition on HIV/Aids
- Partners - SAMOZACC - South Africa Mozambique Chamber of Commerce
- Partners - SANEC - Southern Africa Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- Partners - SARA - Southern African Railways Association
- Partners - SARF - Southern African Road Federation
- Partners - SASTaLC - Southern African Shippers Transport & Logistics Council
- Partners - The Transport Forum
- Partners - WILATSA - Women in Logistics & Transport South Africa